The Societas Trust is seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed and inspirational Head Teacher to lead one of its academies, Ash Green Primary Academy; to build on current good practice and bring fresh ideas to drive the academy forward; and to perform a leading role in the development of the Trust as a whole working alongside the CEO and the other Head Teachers. The salary range for the post is £62,733 to £72,662.
The Societas Trust, established in February 2016, currently comprises of five primary academy settings and one other associate member nursery setting in North Staffordshire, with around 2,200 children and 360 employees. We believe that by developing and promoting innovative and creative approaches to learning and teaching across the Trust we will ensure that all our children have the very best opportunities to excel academically and develop socially.
Ash Green Primary Academy is a two form entry school with a Nursery and Before and After school provision, within the heart of the local community. The academy is a thriving learning environment with a dedicated and skilled staff, delightful children, supportive parents, and an experienced Local Governing Board. The academy is always striving to build on its high expectations and achievements, and is committed to ‘Achieving the Best, Together’ for all members of its community. For more information please visit www.ashgreenprimary.co.uk
The successful candidate will be an experienced school leader with a clear vision who will place high achievement and creativity at the heart of the curriculum and also:
- will inspire staff and students to raise existing high expectations, aspirations and achievements and continue to improve this fully inclusive school;
- has a successful record as a senior leader, ideally in a MAT context, who is skilful in managing change;
- will sustain school improvement, ensure excellent provision and maintain strong outcomes for all learners;
- will work closely with the CEO and other Trust leaders to drive school improvement and further develop leadership across the Trust as a whole;
- has the ability to work cooperatively, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a busy and dynamic environment;
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In return the Trust can offer you a very supportive and dedicated team, excellent working conditions, and entry to an occupational pension scheme.
The Trust is committed to developing all our employees and supports career progression within the Trust.
Visits to the academy are encouraged and the following dates are available:
22nd January (Morning); 24th January (Morning); 27th January (Morning).
Please contact Michelle Sambrook to arrange a visit and / or request an application pack: email@example.com or 01782 658977. Application packs can also be obtained via the academy website.
The Societas Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.